All CompTIA Voucher purchases are final. Please make sure that you have selected the correct testing center, correct exam and the correct number of vouchers.
CompTIA Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam, and is valid at a Pearson VUE facility.*
- Vouchers are program specific, and in some cases, exam specific. Make sure you purchase the voucher for the correct exam.
- Vouchers are not transferable between programs.
- CompTIA and the participating test providers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers are not applicable towards exams that have already been taken.
- CompTIA vouchers may not be resold.
- CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
Scheduling your exam:
- Candidates must register and take their examination prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Unable to make your exam date?
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Candidates must reschedule their exams a Minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Candidates receive email confirmation for exam appointment times. Please contact Pearson VUE immediately if confirmation email is not received.
- Failure to make exam appointment results in a “no-show” status and your voucher is considered “redeemed” and cannot be replaced.
- Candidates with special vouchers that include a retake option:
- Must first take and fail the exam in order to activate the retake option
- If you fail to take your exam, the voucher is voided a retake option is forfeited
*Please note: Pearson VUE vouchers are only redeemable at Pearson VUE centers.