Show Your IT Staff is Certified:
CompTIA Certified Team Award
Having certified staff is an essential element of managing a successful IT team, and we believe it deserves recognition.
The new CompTIA Certified Team Award recognizes organizations that have made a commitment to having IT certified staff. Highlight your workforce and their accomplishments in certification.
How Do I Qualify?
You qualify if at least 80%** of your IT team is CompTIA certified.
Submit the completed form below by April 15, 2019. After April 15, 2019 applications will not be accepted until January 1, 2020. CompTIA will review all applications and notify qualified organizations within 14 business days.
**minimum of 10 technicians to qualify
What Happens Next?
What to Expect:
- Certificate to display in your office
- Templates and recommended copies for newsletter submissions or other internal announcements
- Company name, department and location listed on our website along with other CompTIA Certified Team Award winners.
- Crystal Award available for purchase
- Approved Certified Team Award winners will be announced during the Partner Summit.
For more information, contact us at CCTA@comptia.org or complete the following application.