CompTIA is proud to offer you high quality study materials that are based more than 20 years of experience in helping learners successfully prepare for certification exams.
The IT Fundamentals Certification Study Guide was designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills to set up and use a computer at home securely and keep it in good working order, provide informal support for PCs and simple computer networks to your colleagues in a small business, in preparation for the CompTIA A+ certification exam.
After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Set up a computer workstation running Windows and use basic software applications.
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system.
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles.
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet.
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals is aimed at those considering a career in IT and computer-related fields. There are no special prerequisites for you to meet to successfully start this course.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals Study Guide is available in print, or as eBook.
The eBook is delivered through the Skillpipe eBook reader.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Study Guide includes:
- Review questions designed to test your knowledge of the topics covered in each unit
- Content mapping of the course topics with the exam objectives