CompTIA is proud to offer you high quality study materials that are based more than 20 years of experience in helping learners successfully prepare for certification exams.
The Cloud Essentials Certification Study Guide was designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills of cloud computing principles and concepts covered in the latest CLO-001 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content.
After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts, business aspects, and impact of cloud computing.
- Differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Understand the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
- Identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, as well as identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials is aimed at business professionals and non-IT staff who want the understanding of cloud computing principles based on real-world issues and practical solutions. It is recommended that you have at least six months of working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Study Guide is available in print, or as an eBook. The eBook is delivered through the Skillpipe eBook reader.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Study Guide includes:
- Content that is aligned to work in the real world. This means that Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms