What You'll Learn
The Server+ Certification Study Guide will teach you advanced-level technical competency of server issues and technology, including installation, configuration, upgrading, maintenance, environment, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. It will prepare
you to take the CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam by providing 100% coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus.
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Install and upgrade server-class hardware.
- Install and configure server NOS and applications software.
- Configure RAID arrays.
- Use management and monitoring tools.
- Create disaster recovery plans.
- Troubleshoot hardware, storage, networking, and software issues.
To get the most out of the CompTIA Server+ Certification Study Guide and be able to prepare for your exam you should have successfully earned the CompTIA A+ Certification or have at least 1 year of experience of working in IT support. Specifically, it
is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Taken and passed both CompTIA A+ Certification exams or have equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 6 months to one year of post-A+ Certification support experience.
- Extensive experience of supporting end-users and PC-based systems.