What You'll Learn
The Project+ Certification Study Guide was designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills required to manage the project life cycle, ensure appropriate communication, manage resources, and maintain documentation covered in the latest PK0-004 exam
objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content.
After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamentals of project management
- Initiate a project, including creating project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement
- Develop a work breakdown structure and activity lists
- Develop a project schedule, identify the critical path and costs
- Create project staffing and quality management plans
- Create effective communication, change management and transition plans
- Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan
- Monitor and control project performance, constraints, risks and procurements
- Perform project closure activities
CompTIA Project+ is designed for business professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, inside and outside of IT. It is recommended that you have at least 12 months of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education.