What You'll Learn
This Official CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide (Exams LX0-103 and LX0-104) was designed to help you acquire the knowledge to understand multiple distributions of Linux and promote more flexible approaches to Linux system troubleshooting.
After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks
- Manage user and group accounts, partitions, and the Linux filesystem
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership
- Manage packages and kernel services
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts
- Manage jobs, processes, and system services
- Configure network services and basic Internet services
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues
- Install the Linux operating system
- Configure the GUI
To learn with the CompTIA Linux+ Certification Study Guides and prepare for your exam, you should have successfully completed CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and have at least 12 months of Linux admin experience.
CompTIA Linux+ (LX0-103 and LX0-104) Purchase Options
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Exam Voucher
eBook – The Official CompTIA Study Guide for Linux+ Powered by LPI (LX0-103 and LX0-104)
CertMaster Practice for Linux+ Powered by LPI (LX0-103 or LX0-104)
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Exam Retake
Don't see a bundle you like, click here to see all our bundle offers. Shown prices apply to US store only. Prices in other regions may vary. Linux+ Powered by LPI is comprised of two exams – LX0-103 and LX0-104. Candidates must pass LX0-103 before taking LX0-104.