What You'll Learn
The IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 Certification Study Guide was designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills to set up and use a computer at home securely and keep it in good working order, as well as provide informal support for PCs and simple computer
networks to your colleagues in a small business. It will also assist you in preparation for the CompTIA A+ certification exam.
After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Set up a computer workstation running Windows and use basic software applications.
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system.
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles.
- Understand some principles of software and database development.
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet.
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals is aimed at those considering a career in IT and computer-related fields. There are no special prerequisites for you to meet to successfully start this course.