What You'll Learn
This Official CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide (Exam CV0-002) was designed to help you acquire the knowledge you need to know to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
After reading this text, you will be able to:
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
- Deploy and test a pilot project
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU, memory sizing, and storage requirements for cloud deployments
- Plan identity and access management for cloud deployments
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud
- Secure systems to meet access requirements
- Maintain cloud systems
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance, anomalies, and growth forecasting
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
- Troubleshoot connectivity and security issues
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ is designed for professionals with 2-3 years in system administration.
CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) Purchase Options
|CompTIA Cloud+ Exam Voucher
|eBook – The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide (CV0-002)
Don't see a bundle you like, click here to see all our bundle offers. Shown prices apply to US store only. Prices in other regions may vary.