CompTIA reserves the right to exclude regions, countries and/or test centers from the CompTIA Certification Program based on potential security and/or integrity concerns.
CompTIA reserves the right to exclude countries and/or specific test centers from the beta testing program.
TESTING CENTER SUSPENSIONS
- CompTIA may suspend testing at any test site where we deem there is a potential threat to the security or integrity of our certification program.
- CompTIA may, at its sole discretion, reinstate previously banned Testing Centers if;
- The site agrees to a corrective action plan approved by CompTIA Security to prevent any future exam security breaches.
- If the Test Center is reinstated by the CompTIA Security Team, the Test Center must agree to the following:
- The reinstated site must pay for and pass five (5) integrity shop audits within a period of one year.
- If the site fails one integrity shop it will be closed indefinitely.
Network Disconnection Rules for ProctorU
Following is the CompTIA network disconnect policy enforced at ProctorU:
- Disconnect >20 secs. One time disconnect: Exam is ended. ProctorU will use a special code* to reschedule candidate within 30 days**. Candidate receives new registration number.
- Disconnect <20 secs. X3 times: Exam is ended. ProctorU will use special code to reschedule candidate within 30 days**. Candidate receives new registration number.
- Exam prematurely ended due to complete network outage: ProctorU will assist the candidate with a reschedule appointment at no additional cost*.
*Special code will eliminate any fee to the candidate for the rescheduled exam.
**Candidates will need to wait 14 days after the second attempt, before attempting to retest.
**Candidates will need to wait 90 days after the third attempt, before attempting to retest.
CompTIA reserves the right to review and amend this policy at any time.