A quarter-million people have taken and passed the CompTIA Security+ certification to show their understanding of foundational IT concepts and skills.
Jeremy Claudle of Lexington, NC, won CompTIA's contest to find the 250,000th CompTIA Security+ certified professional. He wins a free year of training from Knowlogy.
Gwyn Davies of Denbighshire, Wales, answered all of the questions in our infographic contest correctly and gets a $100 Amazon giftcard.
The correct answers are:
- The most dangerous weapon is a computer in the hands of a criminal.
- 6 out of 10 companies experienced a cyber attack in 2012.
- 4 out of 10 companies report difficulty hiring IT security specialists.
- The top three market segments that have CompTIA Security+ certified pros are military, IT, and government.
- 3 out of 4 employers view staff with IT security certification like CompTIA Security+ as more valuable and as having more proven experience.
Want to bolster your IT security credentials? Check out the exam objectives or sample questions for CompTIA Security+.