The Recertification Exam offers an efficient option for renewing active, qualifying CASP CE Certifications. The Recertification Exam bridges the competencies measured by the CAS-001 version of the CompTIA CASP certification exam and the current CAS-002 exam. In addition to validating objectives new to the CAS-002 exam, the CASP Recertification Exam also assesses a subset of the knowledge and skills rated by industry experts as being the most relevant for on-the-job performance.
Am I eligible?
The current CASP Recertification Exam, RC0-C02, is available to anyone who earned their certification by passing the CASP CAS-001 exam, and has maintained an active CASP CE certification.
How does the CASP recertification exam work?
- The CASP Recertification exam is another way in which to renew your active CASP CE certification.
- CompTIA will notify those who qualify to take the CASP Recertification exam via email. The notification email will contain instructions, including a Private Access Code (PAC) needed to register for the exam.
- The CASP Recertification Exam may be completed online at any location Internet connectivity is available and meets system requirements.
- You may complete your exam once you have paid the exam fee and registered for the test.
- You have 45 days from the registration date to complete the Recertification Exam. To qualify, the exam must be completed before your CE certification expiration date.
- If you plan on taking a Recertification Exam to fulfill your current CASP renewal requirements and you pass the exam, the CE Fees are waived.
- Upon passing the CASP Recertification Exam, your certification record will be updated automatically. Your new three-year CE Renewal Cycle dates will be displayed on the Continuing Education page in your certification record.